Pacific Princess question re International Cafe

jonikal

No IC on the Pacific.

There were 2 bars (that we noticed) that serve coffee, etc. One is near the buffet entrance, the other is near the MDR entrance. No pastries, snacks, just coffee/tea.

One of the very few negatives on the Pacific. Love :hearteyes: that ship.

Our first on the Pacific but really loved the old Royal. As we are serious early birds and like to get coffee really early, do you recall when the two coffee bars open? And do they make specialty coffees? Thanks!

The Club Bar near the MDR entrance does have little pastry snacks most of the time. Nothing close to the IC on the other ships but that's to be expected as the size of the Pacific Princess doesn't allow for all the goodies the big ships have.

Our first on the Pacific but really loved the old Royal. As we are serious early birds and like to get coffee really early, do you recall when the two coffee bars open? And do they make specialty coffees? Thanks!

There is a coffee bar in the Buffet area that opens at 6:00 A.M.

Can not recall when the coffee bar near the MDR opens.

I believe that they serve specialty coffee.

The Club Bar near the MDR entrance does have little pastry snacks most of the time. Nothing close to the IC on the other ships but that's to be expected as the size of the Pacific Princess doesn't allow for all the goodies the big ships have.
Snacks at the Club Bar are similar to those that were offered at La Patisserie, half sized pastries like those served at Sabatini's for Suite breakfast and small sandwiches/sweets as served at Afternoon Tea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Many thanks for the useful info. 6 AM sounds good for the first coffee fix. Just want to make sure there is no need for me to pack the Melitta coffee making paraphernelia. Does the Panorama open at 7?

Many thanks for the useful info. 6 AM sounds good for the first coffee fix. Just want to make sure there is no need for me to pack the Melitta coffee making paraphernelia. Does the Panorama open at 7?

Not quite sure what you mean by the Panorama.

The Pacific Lounge, on Deck 10, will be open.

Just got off the Pacific yesterday.

Panorama serves Continental breakfast from 5am to 6am, Buffet breakfast from 6am to 11am.

Panorama Bar is open from 5:30am to 11pm.

Club Bar is open from 7am to 10:30pm.

I was just on the Pacific a few months ago, am a VERY early riser, and the absolute soonest I could get brewed or specialty coffee was 6AM at the Panorama Buffet.

If I felt a desperate need of earlier coffee .... any coffee .... occasionally one of the urns in the Panorama buffet, or out on the aft deck dining area outside the Panorama might have some available. The time of that "syrup" coffee was inconsistent as to when it was available.