Just got my upgrade offer email

skyfire53

We will be sailing on Escape October 7 in a foward facong haven penthouse suite. The offer they gave me would cost $1000 more than if I booked an aft suite on the website right now....go figure...not fond of new system..😳

We will be sailing on Escape October 7 in a foward facong haven penthouse suite. The offer they gave me would cost $1000 more than if I booked an aft suite on the website right now....go figure...not fond of new system..😳

Amazingly, some people will actually pay it vs booking directly.

Meanwhile, here is the upgrade thread.

What was your upgrade offer...

Glad you outsmart them!

On the same sailing. We received the offer to bid. Ironically, we are allowed to bid on several categories of stateroom that I know to be sold out. And, they're not going to open because they are filled above.

On the same sailing. We received the offer to bid. Ironically, we are allowed to bid on several categories of stateroom that I know to be sold out. And, they're not going to open because they are filled above.

From what others have said, they hold some back for the bidding, but I don't have a clue, this is all new to me