Vista, Sailaway in the Havana Cabana Area

js

Hi.

Can anyone please let me know if the bar is open in the Havana Cabana area during sailaway.

I have a Havana Cabana Suite and sailing with my mom so thought this may be a nice relaxing

place for sailaway but I want to have a few drinks.

Thanks so much!

Hi.

Can anyone please let me know if the bar is open in the Havana Cabana area during sailaway.

I have a Havana Cabana Suite and sailing with my mom so thought this may be a nice relaxing

place for sailaway but I want to have a few drinks.

Thanks so much!

Yes it is and a great spot for sailaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not only will it be, but it is so nice back there..

Wear some sandles/flip flops you can take off.. you can walk to the aft in the pool and watch the wake as you sail away. There is a nice ledge where the water will wash over your ankles while you stand there.

I am so jealous and need to start looking to book some more days in a Havana cabin to enjoy it some more!

Thank you all so much! I'm leaving my family at home and sailing with my mom who is a cruise snob and usually sails suites and in the Haven on NCL but my dd-23, my mom and I all went on the Breeze last year in a spa balcony and had a really wonderful time so I persuaded her to try the Havana Cabana suite on the Vista for February. We also purchased the weekly spa pass and although I know the spa isn't the same as the Breeze, I figured between the Havana Cabana area and the spa, we will have our own little oasis. I also purchased FTTF so we can get into our cabin when we board and get on just a little earlier than others.

Now, knowing we can be in the Havana Cabana area and not the main pool area for sailaway with just the Havana Cabana people and less of a crowd, will be absolutely wonderful.

Thank you all so much!