A Fascination Graduation and a week in San Juan

kathleen21

Kathleen21, What was the name of the beach you were at on Barbados? We were thinking of going to the Boartyard and use the beach there. The cost is like $20 pp a complimentory drink, they have water things out in the water play play on, a boat ride to snorkle and see the turtles.

Me and my sister aren't sure if we want to do this or just go out on our own to a beach. We will be sailing on the same trip on the Fascination Dec 3, 2017. Anyone any suggestions?

We did end up at the Boatyard beach, actually. Everything you describe was there, but because of timing and such we didn't do much of anything but laze around and enjoy the water.

ffe4dd3870a0e12e1052b3e738b6c459.jpg

If you look closely at this picture you can see the water toys to the left of the pier and the people boarding the boat for the snorkel tour.

32ec16ea8539718b60ab849f80fabed0.jpg

We walked there, about a mile, easy to do. Unless it is hot!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Now that you're a pro blogger, you must take more cruises to blog more! [emoji38] Thank you for sharing your family's adventures!

What a great idea!😜 Actually, this trip reminded us of how much we enjoy cruising - so we booked a Mediterranean cuties for next year. Woohoo! And now that I know how hard it is to remember names and places I an definitely going to make sure I take more explanatory pictures to set the scene.