Anthem 8/3 - Cabin # 7628 ? Can we switch with you ??

I know this is a strange one but.... We (parents) are in a JRS cabin #7363 and our kids (grown adult kids) are in cabin # 7616. I'm wondering if ANYONE on these board happens to be staying in cabin # 7628 & would be willing to switch with us for cabin # 7616?? They are 6 cabins apart & that would get the rest of our family closer to us & in the same muster station.

Just wondering if Cabin owners # 7628 are on these boards somewhere....

Are you sure it's 7363? (maybe 7636) Anyway, it is very close to your sailing, and the cabins you want to switch are only a 6 cabin difference apart. Even if you could find somebody, I think that the possibility of things getting messed up (reservations, cabin gifts, obc, etc) would far outweigh the benefit of this change. It's really just a few extra steps down the hall.

OOPS - Your right, it's 7636... Geeze! Thanks for pointing it out. Yes I know it's only like 8 doors down, but they have a different muster station & I'd even be willing to switch when on board.. like day # 1. You're right, it's not a huge deal but my kids are 17 & 15, so I want to keep them close. (We booked 1 parent & 1 kid the the rooms intitally), but trust them to be down the hall from us during the cruise Therefore if they were 3 rooms away it would be better than 9 rooms