Classic N/A Beverage Package vs Premium N/A Beverage Package

Cruisegoer

Seeing mixed comments on the boards about what's included and even the Celebrity website is a bit confusing. Both include coffees, Classic includes "premium" while Premium package includes "specialty"....what is the difference? Both include bottled water but Premium includes Evian, etc. I thought Premium also included frozen virgin drinks but I read on the board that classic got that too. Is that true?

Lastly, can these packages also be purchased and perhaps even upgraded onboard similiar to the alcohol packages?

Seeing mixed comments on the boards about what's included and even the Celebrity website is a bit confusing. Both include coffees, Classic includes "premium" while Premium package includes "specialty"....what is the difference? Both include bottled water but Premium includes Evian, etc. I thought Premium also included frozen virgin drinks but I read on the board that classic got that too. Is that true?

Lastly, can these packages also be purchased and perhaps even upgraded onboard similiar to the alcohol packages?

It is a few years old but this thread talked about the difference between premium and specialty coffee:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1801622

I think the biggest benefits of premium N/A are the red bulls, smoothies, sparkling water, and vitamin water. I can't really taste the difference between Evian and their generic bottle of water.. the Evian has a bigger bottle though.

I know you can purchase it onboard.. not sure about upgrading though.

We're just off the summit. The premium package was able to get the large bottles of evian, perrier, pellegrino (large and small). The classic could only get regular sized bottles of the generic water. We were able to get virgin blended drinks (pina colatas, daiquiris etc.) on the classic non-alcohol package.

Seeing mixed comments on the boards about what's included and even the Celebrity website is a bit confusing. Both include coffees, Classic includes "premium" while Premium package includes "specialty"....what is the difference?

We took premium NA because of sparkling Perrier, Pellegrino and vitamin water. Also we like Evian more then generic brands