how does 2 night dining package work on Southern Caribbean cruise?

On my upcoming cruise on the Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan the cruise planner has 2 night dining package for $30pp.

It states it must be used the first and second nights.

How does that work when the cruise doesn't leave the first night until 8:30pm?

Bill

You can eat in a specialty restaurant before the ship has sailed.

OK thank Bob but what took you so long to reply?;)

I think we will pass on that. Too much going on with the muster drill, getting unpacked and what not but thanks for the quick response.:)

Bill

We were on Adventure of the Seas in April, and muster drill was early, I am thinking it was before 5:30pm and you would have lots of time to fit in a specialty dining that evening. They do not take reservations at 5:30pm-6:00pm, as everyone has to attend the muster drill. I think the earliest reservations started around 6:30pm, which is when we went. It is such a great deal, and sure worth the $30 they are charging. We purchase it every cruise now, that it is being offered. Chops Grille on Adventure was one of the best one's we have been to, everything was cooked perfect.

We were on Adventure of the Seas in April, and muster drill was early, I am thinking it was before 5:30pm and you would have lots of time to fit in a specialty dining that evening. They do not take reservations at 5:30pm-6:00pm, as everyone has to attend the muster drill. I think the earliest reservations started around 6:30pm, which is when we went. It is such a great deal, and sure worth the $30 they are charging. We purchase it every cruise now, that it is being offered. Chops Grille on Adventure was one of the best one's we have been to, everything was cooked perfect.

I will check with our group and see what they want to do.

Thanks

Bill