booking international flights for med cruise?

Cruisefever9899

You can use flight tracking sights like Kayak to help predict pricing. Personally, I found the best pricing about 300 days out and also when I booked during Thanksgiving week in the U.S. However, I know others who waited until final payment and still found really good fares, but their choice of flights were much more limited. It also helps to look at multiple airport routes. We live in San Diego, but find that driving to Los Angeles can save us hundreds of dollars per ticket and often allows us to get a direct flight. And by getting a one way rental at $54, it's a really big savings over parking a car for two weeks or paying for a shuttle service.

June out of Venice can be very, very expensive.

I would say about 300 days out is a good time to look. I also subscribe to a fare=watcher service and get alerts when fares drop to really low levels. Sometimes they are fare wars and other times mistake fares, and they usually go rather quickly, but it's worth looking at. We went to Paris for $430 RT from Orlando in March and leave for Rome shortly at $422.

My reco is to look daily and once you see a fare you are comfortable with book it. Airfares change constantly and it's a big game, as I am sure you know.

June out of Venice can be very, very expensive.

I would say about 300 days out is a good time to look. I also subscribe to a fare=watcher service and get alerts when fares drop to really low levels. Sometimes they are fare wars and other times mistake fares, and they usually go rather quickly, but it's worth looking at. We went to Paris for $430 RT from Orlando in March and leave for Rome shortly at $422.

My reco is to look daily and once you see a fare you are comfortable with book it. Airfares change constantly and it's a big game, as I am sure you know.

we live in st petersburg. so would be flying out of Tampa. which fare watcher do you use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app