Anthem of the Seas... higher balcony cabin or lower SJS

Dilemma! I have to decide on whether to stick with my Superior balcony cabin on deck 11 or upgrade to a SJS on deck 6. I like the idea of having a cabin on a higher deck but I really like the SJS cabin and balcony better? I'd appreciate feedback of people who've been on the lower decks like deck 6 and your experience.

We had a SJS on deck 6 twice now and loved it. Would do it again in a heart beat. Bathroom set up was great too!!

Thanks! How was the view from the balcony? Was it obstructed? We're lookin at cabin 6236. It's the only SJS left 😬

Thanks! How was the view from the balcony? Was it obstructed? We're lookin at cabin 6236. It's the only SJS left 😬

What cabin do you have on deck 11? JS 6236 is on the hump, not obstructed, not on the smoking side, and right by the elevators, which is a huge plus on Anthem.

That's in essentially the same location by the aft elevators on deck 11 and is on the edge of the hump. However it does have an oversized balcony. It's a tough choice. What is the price difference? When exactly are you cruising?

That's in essentially the same location by the aft elevators on deck 11 and is on the edge of the hump. However it does have an oversized balcony. It's a tough choice. What is the price difference? When exactly are you cruising?

Price difference is only $500 for a 7 day cruise. And that's for both of us. No per person. I really like the room of the SJS better plus the priority boarding (I don't really know how much of a difference that will make). But generally I like to be up higher. I also figure if I want to get a better view I can just go topside and enjoy the view from the decks.

Price difference is only $500 for a 7 day cruise. And that's for both of us. No per person. I really like the room of the SJS better plus the priority boarding (I don't really know how much of a difference that will make). But generally I like to be up higher. I also figure if I want to get a better view I can just go topside and enjoy the view from the decks.

And we're sailing March 24-31

For $500 total I would take that deal....I have #10248 ( superior D1 with large balcony) booked on Anthem and if I could upgrade to a SJS I would regardless of which deck except maybe deck #13.

For $500 total I would take that deal....I have #10248 ( superior D1 with large balcony) booked on Anthem and if I could upgrade to a SJS I would regardless of which deck except maybe deck #13.

I went ahead and made the switch! When are you sailing on the Anthem?