Anthem JR Suite 7232

We had that cabin on the Anthem and did not like it. The design was terrible. Bathroom is near the bed so when I used it in the middle of the night, the light woke up my husband. When you are sitting at the desk you can't get into the closet. On a better note, I loved the ship so next time we will be doing a family Junior Suite.

Interested to hear you say you liked it...I was assuming there would be some dislikes about where the TV is mounted...etc. etc......I think for me the SJS would be a great option from pictures I've seen...now if I could just get one at a decent price :eek:

We had that cabin on the Anthem and did not like it. The design was terrible. Bathroom is near the bed so when I used it in the middle of the night, the light woke up my husband. When you are sitting at the desk you can't get into the closet. On a better note, I loved the ship so next time we will be doing a family Junior Suite.

Was there no night light in the bathroom?

Interested to hear you say you liked it...I was assuming there would be some dislikes about where the TV is mounted...etc. etc......I think for me the SJS would be a great option from pictures I've seen...now if I could just get one at a decent price :eek:

We had friends in a SJS so I went to see it.

It was smaller than ours and their balcony was the same size as a regular balcony cabin.

The tv swiveled so where it was mounted was fine.

My only complaint is there could have been more storage. But we overpack and we were on for 12 nights. I missed the walk in closet on the voyager class junior suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had friends in a SJS so I went to see it.

It was smaller than ours and their balcony was the same size as a regular balcony cabin.

The tv swiveled so where it was mounted was fine.

My only complaint is there could have been more storage. But we overpack and we were on for 12 nights. I missed the walk in closet on the voyager class junior suites.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interesting....My thought was a great option to have a separate tub and shower not a combo.....but I do agree with you I love the walk in closets on most classes of RCI ship...I think that's where the Quantum class design made an error and those tiny sliver's they call night stands :eek:

Nope. Also the lack of storage was another issue of the cabin. From a looks perceptive, it was a beautiful cabin.

Recently off Harmony and that bathroom night light was a great feature....other things of the Quantum class design...not so much.