Cruise topics for Aussie and NZ CCers

I have a real issue with fake service dogs and indeed fake disabilities.

But there's one thing I have an even bigger issue with.

Those that judge a person's need for a service dog, or the impact of their disability without knowing the facts.

People can often look at me and think there's nothing wrong with me. On another day I can't even get out of bed, but probably still look fine. Anyone who looks at the results of any of my scans, says "ohhh ....."

I agree that many people are too quick to judge without knowing all the facts. that said, there will always be people who will take advantage of a system even if they are not entitled just as there are people who do not take advantage when they could.

We have cruised just the 2 of us and also with groups of friends, various numbers up to 12. We have the understanding everyone does their own thing and if we bump into each other that's fine too. We do all meet for dinner other than formal nights as some don't want to bother with taking fancy clothes. After dinner we all go to the shows and have got into the habit of meeting in the buffet for a night cap hot chocolate/cuppa. Some days we find we are constantly coming across others in our group, other times its dinner we finally catch up. Works fine for all.

We have cruised just the 2 of us and also with groups of friends, various numbers up to 12. We have the understanding everyone does their own thing and if we bump into each other that's fine too. We do all meet for dinner other than formal nights as some don't want to bother with taking fancy clothes. After dinner we all go to the shows and have got into the habit of meeting in the buffet for a night cap hot chocolate/cuppa. Some days we find we are constantly coming across others in our group, other times its dinner we finally catch up. Works fine for all.

Sounds like it works well for you and your friends.:D

I said that about cruising and caravaning until I tried them both and now I'm hooked on both.

The jury is still out for me.

I am willing to try any ship but am wary that the itinerary should suit. Larger ships shouldn't bother with tendering so that would be a factor. I have cruised the Ovation of the seas (Royal) and the Epic (NCL ) and both with 4200-4800 pax were fine on board however getting on and off the Ovation was a bit of a drag with queues due to the docks not being suitable in NZ.