WIFI add on

connyo

On the Glory next Feb!!!!! any input from anyone who has paid to have this service? I am looking at "Social WIFI" plan at 4/day.

:DJUST PAID OFF THE BALANCE OF THE CRUISE!!!!!!!!!! BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

It was $5 a day for me, but great. You can use Facebook (including messenger), Twitter, Instagram, What's App (great for texting and calling to others using the app). Not sure if there are others - I know Snapchat was iffy.

I've already purchased it and for our upcoming 6 day cruise, the total was $48.00 for me and the hubster phones. I got the social plan. On our last cruise, we used it mainly for Facebook. Just make sure you install messenger BEFORE you cruise. I didnt and I could not get it to install on my phone once I realized it wasnt installed.

I've already purchased it and for our upcoming 6 day cruise, the total was $48.00 for me and the hubster phones. I got the social plan. On our last cruise, we used it mainly for Facebook. Just make sure you install messenger BEFORE you cruise. I didnt and I could not get it to install on my phone once I realized it wasnt installed.

But if you have Facebook installed on your phone you could use the messenger feature that way correct? Or do you need the value wifi pack for that?

But if you have Facebook installed on your phone you could use the messenger feature that way correct? Or do you need the value wifi pack for that?

On mobile devices, if you hit the message button, it takes you to facebook messenger. I think before I had messenger, it must have prompted me to download it. It's been a while, so hard to remember. I guess you could try it while you're still at home.

Yeah you can use the feature that way but it has to be enabled. At least thats how it works on my phone. I can sign out of messenger but still be on Facebook. On our last cruise, I used the social plan but I didnt realize that I was signed out of messenger (which I do intentionally at times) until we were out to sea. I could never get it to install or connect; I forget. I was able to use Facebook but not messenger. My husband had no problem using it on his phone while out to sea because he never signs out of messenger. Hope that wasnt too confusing :)