First Time Carnival Pride

ap872913

This will be my first time on Carnival Pride on the December 17th sailing. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on what to do and what not to do? How is the Coffee Bar? are the cookies and pastries extra? also what about getting soda? I know on Royal they have the coke freestyle machines, does Pride have anything like this or how do you go about getting soda? How is the dining options? Any information is greatly appreciated. TIA

i love the pride. i think it has a great layout.

-the coffee bar is good. there are actually 2. the main one deck 2 promenade right outside the redfrog pub. there is also one on deck 9 lido deck where the buffet food is located.

-the main coffee bar usually has free pastries on the counter in the morning. it is usually croissants. no free cookies. they do sell cookies, cakes, and other pastries. you can also buy power aid, vitamin water, rock star energy drinks, and milk shakes at the coffee bar.

-if you are a coffee drinker get a coffee card the first day. every time you but a coffee they punch a hole i the card and after a certain amount bought you get a free coffee.

-there are no freestyle machines on the pride. to get a soda go to the bar.

-dining options are the main dining room where you pick early or late dining, or you can do anytime dining. davids steakhouse is incredible. it is $35pp but worth it in my opinion. there is also bonsai sushi which is a la carte. it is very good also.

Edited by splintz
wrote wrong energy drink

i love the pride. i think it has a great layout.

-the coffee bar is good. there are actually 2. the main one deck 2 promenade right outside the redfrog pub. there is also one on deck 9 lido deck where the buffet food is located.

-the main coffee bar usually has free pastries on the counter in the morning. it is usually croissants. no free cookies. they do sell cookies, cakes, and other pastries. you can also buy power aid, vitamin water, monster energy drinks, and milk shakes at the coffee bar.

-if you are a coffee drinker get a coffee card the first day. every time you but a coffee they punch a hole i the card and after a certain amount bought you get a free coffee.

-there are no freestyle machines on the pride. to get a soda go to the bar.

-dining options are the main dining room where you pick early or late dining, or you can do anytime dining. davids steakhouse is incredible. it is $35pp but worth it in my opinion. there is also bonsai sushi which is a la carte. it is very good also.

They have Monster energy drinks? I'll look for them in October. I've only seen Rock Star on Carnival.