How can I look up what my OBC is?

sable1

I did not see it on my invoice... I did book with a TA but just to be sure I phoned Oceania directly and they confirmed the OBC amounts.

Does your invoice come on O letterhead?

Does it have the itinerary listed on one of the pages?

I see the travel agent OBC and whatever perks I have from O on the invoice from my travel agent. I don't ever recall seeing any non-O perks on the invoice from O or when I look at the reservation on my O account on the website.

So are you getting 2 invoices? One from O and one from your TA?

Does your invoice come on O letterhead?

Does it have the itinerary listed on one of the pages?

The invoice is on the TA letterhead... it does have the itinerary on the 1st page.

I also just received the Final Cruise Vacation Summary yesterday... it provides the Embarkation port information, my TA contact info, specialty dining reservations, etc... and does have the OBC that was given to the TA because they included us in a 'group booking'.

It does not have the OLife choice perk of the free internet and additional OBC... my TA hand wrote that in... but once again just to be sure I phoned Oceania directly and they confirmed everything.

The invoice is on the TA letterhead... it does have the itinerary on the 1st page.

I also just received the Final Cruise Vacation Summary yesterday... it provides the Embarkation port information, my TA contact info, specialty dining reservations, etc... and does have the OBC that was given to the TA because they included us in a 'group booking'.

It does not have the OLife choice perk of the free internet and additional OBC... my TA hand wrote that in... but once again just to be sure I phoned Oceania directly and they confirmed everything.

Good you have it all sorted

When you board there will be cards usually on the desk with all the OBC on them

a card for each one

Enjoy