RCCL vs. CCL

Hey neighbor (Davie just over the Indian Trace bridge). I have Harmony coming up then Escape. From reading, it seems Harmony's water slides are slow and a tad disappointing, but I'm looking forward to trying them out. I think it's Liberty of the Seas that has the new awesome slides.

Hey neighbor! Yes, mixed reviews on the Harmony water slides. I do want to do the Abyss though. That looks rather cool (and don't have to get wet for it). :) The Escape is a lot of fun, I think that was personally my fave of the NCL ships I've done.

Agreed - NCL has great water areas for the kids, and great slides for all ages. Carnival Vista looks pretty comparable too. Royal is way behind in this area, although what they did with Liberty looks amazing!

The Liberty slides look very good. I'm hoping they'll roll out some similar things to other ships when they get drydocked.

Hey neighbor (Davie just over the Indian Trace bridge). I have Harmony coming up then Escape. From reading, it seems Harmony's water slides are slow and a tad disappointing, but I'm looking forward to trying them out. I think it's Liberty of the Seas that has the new awesome slides.

Yes, the Liberty of the Seas has water slides an adult can enjoy.

I want to try Carnival..but until they change the drink package(15 limit) I will stick with Royal or maybe give NCL a shot.

But for the nightlife and fun activities, sounds like Carnival is the ship to be on!

I don't drink fifteen drinks in a week, and my drinks on Royal Caribbean are free (I'm D+).