Celebrities Speciality Dining Packages

Nitropodder

We are slightly confused over Celebrities Speciality Dining Packages.

If we purchased the 3 nights package at £83.93 each we presumed that would include all cover in any three restaurants apart from drinks and tips. But when I click on 'Sushi on Five' in the small print it says guests will receive a maximum of $35 credit towards the food items on their bill.

Apart from Sushi on Five are all the other speciality restaurants fully covered by the £83.93 package or are there going to be any other 'extra's'? Also, what is the tipping advice in these restaurants please?

I understand we are able to use our 'Drinks Package' in all speciality restaurants.

We are slightly confused over Celebrities Speciality Dining Packages.

If we purchased the 3 nights package at £83.93 each we presumed that would include all cover in any three restaurants apart from drinks and tips. But when I click on 'Sushi on Five' in the small print it says guests will receive a maximum of $35 credit towards the food items on their bill.

Apart from Sushi on Five are all the other speciality restaurants fully covered by the £83.93 package or are there going to be any other 'extra's'? Also, what is the tipping advice in these restaurants please?

I understand we are able to use our 'Drinks Package' in all speciality restaurants.

Sushi on 5 is the only ala carte restaurant, hence the allowance. The tip is included in the restaurant's cover charge in all the other specialties (Murano, Tuscan, Qsine, Lawn Club). There is a place where you can add an additional tip if you wish. We always do add an additional $15-$20, but it isn't required. Yes, you may use your beverage package in the specialty restaurants. There are a few items on the menus in the other specialties that are available for an up-charge. (Caviar and the Five Senses menu in Murano and several steaks in both Lawn Club and Tuscan for example). They are clearly marked on the menu. I don't remember any in Qsine, but we haven't been there for several years. All the menus along with the up-charged items used to be shown on the old website, but the new site is not showing the up-charged items. Rest assured that the majority of all the items on the menus are included in the cover charge and you can have a lovely meal for the quoted price without incurring additional fees.