Curious about how you all remember everything

Think about the number of posters on cc. There's 1000s of us. So asking a question means there is a probability that out of those that read the questions some will know/remember. Look at the figures of number of reads v replies. So many will read and not know so won't say, some will guess or speculate, some will take you off topic or give you some other info they may think is helpful to the OP or even answer another persons comment not related to the original question. So basically out of everything we remember of a cruise, someone will know. I.e the mirror, if I used it to get my make up done I'd definitely remember that one as I moan when I can't see to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can remember things simply because I'm very smart and have a photographic memory I'm also an engineer and very organized and keep all my docs/reservations/transfers/confirmations filed initially by subject category during the planning stages and then in chronological order for the actual trip

Not bragging just stating a fact

Sent from my iPad using Forums