Marriott Biscayne Bay

brianuk21

Some rooms offer a view of the port, and you are a short taxi/Uber ride from Bayside Market and South Beach.

Several dining options nearby - the bar/restaurant in the lobby of the next door Doubletree offers good Caribbean inspired cooking, or walk 2 blocks to Bin 18 (Biscayne & 18th) for great tapas and an extensive wine and craft beer list. :cool:

You are very close to Downtown Miami and Brickell area which gives you endless options for dinning. It would be a quick Uber ride away or you can take a walk to the metromover station near by and take it towards Downtown.

Anything in particular you are looking for? A price range? Casual? The options are endless.

How early are you getting in? Bayside Market place is a popular spot for spend some time, the new science museum is great, and museum park is a nice place to walk around if the weather is good.

We are getting in around noon the day before the cruise. Price really doesn't concern me I just want a really good meal. We typically like a place where you can get a nice steak or some sushi. We will have a 7 year old with us as well so the science museum might be a good idea. Just looking for some fun stuff to do before the cruise

What month are you coming in? Soon?

Science Museum is probably a great choice with the kid. As for a good meal, lot of choices.

If you like Sushi but also want some other options check out Pollo Y Jarras I really enjoy their Sushi, though it's Peruvian sushi. One of my favorite places to eat in Miami. It's a casual place a more up scale option with a very similar menu is Ceviche 105. Other sea food options. Not necessarily sushi are Miami River Oyster Bar or mignonette. In Brickell City Centre there is Pubelley Sushi which is supposed to be very good.

For steak there are the chain places like Capital Grille and Trulucks. If you've never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse Texas De Brazil is across the bay and awesome, just be prepare to eat a lot. Edge Steak is a nice place as well.

If you're here in August/September you should look into Miami Spcie menu options at the best places around town.

We will be in town Sept 30th

Great, I am not sure if you are very budget conseus or not, but if you want to enjoy a three court meal at some of the best places in town check out ilovemiamispice.com. For example you can go to the Forge, a long time Miami staple and have a nice three course meal for $39.00 (not including tax and tip) http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/special-offers/monthly-deals/miami-spice-month/miami-spice-menu?program=spice&id=101083&type=dinner

Typically the steak itself would be $39.00.

Just make sure to make reservations. Or just go there anyway and enjoy anything off the set menu too. I would highly recommend the Forge, you will just need to take a uber/taxi there.

Great, I am not sure if you are very budget conseus or not, but if you want to enjoy a three court meal at some of the best places in town check out ilovemiamispice.com. For example you can go to the Forge, a long time Miami staple and have a nice three course meal for $39.00 (not including tax and tip) http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/special-offers/monthly-deals/miami-spice-month/miami-spice-menu?program=spice&id=101083&type=dinner

Just make sure to make reservations. Or just go there anyway and enjoy anything off the set menu too. I would highly recommend the Forge, you will just need to take a uber/taxi there.

Couldn't get an edit to work here is my post but with words that make sense :D

We will be in town Sept 30th

Great, I am not sure the price range you are willing to spend on a good meal, but if you want to enjoy a three course meal at some of the best places in town check out ilovemiamispice.com. For example you can go to the Forge, a long time Miami staple and have a nice three course meal for $39.00 (not including tax and tip) http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/special-offers/monthly-deals/miami-spice-month/miami-spice-menu?program=spice&id=101083&type=dinner

I'm staying at the Marriott Bayside also. You'll love this hotel, I stayed in it last year also. There is a free Trolley that stops right in front of the hotel that makes many stops including Bayside marketplace and the museum. Have fun! :)