Ship On A Stick / Medals Rarity?

StingrayX

Ive won afew on sports trivia and music trivia...my wife likes getting the ships, I like the medals more. The last two cruises I went on though kind of ruined the fun of trivia for me. In the sports trivia we saw a guy (plan as day) with his ipad out looking stuff up (he got a perfect score) shocker. Then on our last cruise we saw this group of about 6-8 (professional trivia players) that literally showed up to every game and seemed to know the answers to everything.

Ive won afew on sports trivia and music trivia...my wife likes getting the ships, I like the medals more. The last two cruises I went on though kind of ruined the fun of trivia for me. In the sports trivia we saw a guy (plan as day) with his ipad out looking stuff up (he got a perfect score) shocker. Then on our last cruise we saw this group of about 6-8 (professional trivia players) that literally showed up to every game and seemed to know the answers to everything.

Wish the cruise staff would do something when they see it.

Have seen back to back cruisers keep the answers from previous cruise to make sure they win as they know cruise staff will use same questions week to week.