NCL Website inconsistencies (SC non haven)

wannabecanuck

Hi all,

We are booked in to a 2 bed SC (NON HAVEN) family suite on the Jade in September and was looking at the NCL website the other day and noticed a few inconsistencies with what I had booked.

Firstly, on the website it says that 2 bedroom family suites are only available on the POA, Dawn and the Star, which I thought strange since I have booked one on the Jade.

Secondly, the top down picture for the SC stateroom post refurb doesn't appear to show the second bedroom any more.

I know that their website isn't the most accurate sometimes,and maybe I'm suffering 'pre-cruise nerves' but I would be interested to hear from anyone who has stayed in SC class post refurb who could confirm the presence of the second bedroom, as well as whether they got all of the current suite perks (in particular whether non haven suite guests still get breakfast and lunch at Cagneys and priority boarding out of Southampton).

Many thanks

Andy

We were in an SC suite on the Jewel last year. We definitely had a 2nd bedroom, and we had all the same suite perks as guests in the Haven, except for access to the Haven itself, and since the Haven on that ship didn't really have any amenities, it was fine. We ate in Moderno for breakfast and lunch everyday, had full access to the concierge (in fact his desk was in Moderno), had the butler, priority embarkation, etc.

Okay... I went to this page and found maybe what you were looking at. The description on this page talks about the 2nd childrens bedroom, but the picture does NOT show it. It looks like the 2 rooms in the haven that are identical to the 2BR suite but without the 2nd BR. Bad posting by ncl.

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/jade/deck-plans#JADE_2_BEDROOM_FAMILY_SUITE_BALCONY_SC_R-gallery

No way those rooms went away - pretty much impossible to physically do it. There was a post refurb video posted here once. We are on the Jade in the SC in October. I have no doubt what-so-ever that things are just as they have been in the past.

Thanks for all the replies so far and for putting my worries to rest regarding the room :) I did suspect that the website was showing the wrong image, but I guess being this close to the holiday my paranoid brain kicked in!

Also, the fact that the website doesn't state those rooms are even available on the Jade here

https://www.ncl.com/uk/en/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/cruise-suites-and-penthouses

led me to wonder if they were phasing the SC cabins out and making a haven only ship or some such.

I booked a family suite on the dawn last year and got spoiled for the suite life!

Has anyone had priority embarkation at Southampton yet and if so do you get the pre-boarding refreshments still?

Edited by wannabecanuck
added link

WARNING WARNING

The link I posted earlier had the 2BR suite pic (without showing the 2nd BR). Now when you click on that link, it goes to a totally different cabin type.

Thinking somebody is working on them?

Meanwhile, this "file name" posted by another person does not have a full link and can not be linked to

The file name is : JADE.Courtyard_Penthouse_Schematic_H5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...