NCL October 22nd, 2017 Rome Round Trip ( Greece )

Juleszey

Hello, my wife and I are cruising on the NCL Spirit leaving Rome 10/22/17 and we are planning to do the following tour at our Messina port of call on 10/31/17. My brother and his wife used a local taxi service that provides this tour back in August of 2016 and he had a very good experience with the driver which I have contacted via email. The quoted text below is from his email response.

Godfather Tour and Taormina + Castelmola – Duration: about 7/8 h €350.00

Pickup at cruise terminal to Messina With our driver, you will reach Savoca, a set of famous film F. Ford Coppola. Visit the Catacombs of the Capuchins. Cathedral of St. Nicholas. Passing the Bar Vitelli, made famous by the film.

After With our driver, you will reach the small village of Castelmola(center) situated above Taormina where you will have the opportunity to visit Castello Normanno and to taste the famous almond wine, in one of picturesque village admiring the bar's breathtaking landscape.From Castelmola you will come to visit Castello Saraceno(Madonna dellla rocca) stop to visit the church. After you will come to Taormina, the most popular tourist centre of Sicily, directly in the historic centre where you can visit the famous Greek-Roman Theatre, Palazzo Corvaja, the Corso Umberto for shopping(center) .After panoramic tour to see "isola bella" ,stop for a picture and panoramic view . Before returning to port stop in messina to admire the Strait and the Cathedral.

The driver will leave you at the center of Taormina and you can agree with him directly on the spot the departure time, without any time limit.

<OutlookEmoji-1486741658935_onlinelogomaker-012317-1354-8658e5f1f473-7df5-41a6-b6ad-489bb265d148.png>

cleardot.gif

CALCAGNO ALESSANDRO

cell +39 3355861290

cell +39 3333585570

fax +39 0942654080

taximessina@hotmail.com

The price quoted above is for a van with up to 8 people. I figure depending on the exchange rate at the time plus tip for the driver we can do this tour for $55 to $60 a person if we get 8 people together. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining us.

Thanks,

Orly