Oh, no!! Survivor fan and I think I'm going to miss it!

SweetEmi

Most of em look like little Winston Churchills ;) (at least at birth)
This was my son an hour after his birth. Does he look like Churchill? I think many babies look like Alfred Hitchcock when they're born. ;)

IMGP1216.jpg

You have to have a VCR. Just need someone to program it for you. Or given when your leaving, put it on the longest record time 8 hours and start taping CBS when you leave the house. It will get the entire show and then some and be waiting for you when you come back.

Or if you don't have any recordable just ask friends until you find one who will commit to recording you a copy.

Have a great cruise.

Well, we have a friend who is into Survivor too and has her DVR thingy set to record them all, so I guess we'll have a Survivor party when we get back *smile*.

Katy: Will you be on the Pride of Aloha by chance?? I haven't seen one soul who will be on the ship with me from here. Last two cruises we had such wonderful times with the friends from the boards!!

Thanks Cruising...I've been working 1 1/2 to 2 full jobs so between 60 and 80 hours a week and so I don't have time to come here much. But at least I'm finding my way back now that 1. I'm going on a cruise. 2. My jobs are a little less stressful now that I've been doing them for a few months. :)

All babies are cute in my opinion...*smile* Some more than others, but hey!

Emi

Archived