Live from the Dawn! Any questions??

roberooski

I'll be on the Dawn in March and am so excited! It will be my first cruise. Would you recommend to purchase a spa pass (is it worth it)? Is there a show or club to watch/dance every night? And this is probably silly but is there a bowling alley on board (I had heard that some of the Osheehans have a few lanes). Thanks!!!

Who is the Hotel Director? Asst HD? F & B Director? Beverage Manager? Cruise Director? Other staff? We are sailing Sept 22 but we know there could be changes between now and then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hotel Director is Tony Winkler

No Assistant HD

F&B Director is Andreas Summerfeld

Beverage manager is Wade Cleophas

Cruise Director is JC Sanchez

Edited by roberooski
I type like crap

You guys docked early on Sunday in Bermuda. Know why? Last time we docked early in Bermuda it was because they knew we would have to leave early due to two hurricanes

There was a medical emergency in board so we rushed to get into Bermuda.

I'll be on the Dawn in March and am so excited! It will be my first cruise. Would you recommend to purchase a spa pass (is it worth it)? Is there a show or club to watch/dance every night? And this is probably silly but is there a bowling alley on board (I had heard that some of the Osheehans have a few lanes). Thanks!!!

I'm not sure what a spa pass would cover but there are 2 hot tubs, a pool, ceramic heated loungers that overlook aft, sauna, etc. I heard it was $50 a day which seems super steep to me but I wouldn't necessarily enjoy all of it.

Bliss has more of the fun activities so definitely look there. Live music is awesome throughout the ship. Second City adult show was pretty lame TBH.

No bowling alley.

Yeah I hope she's ok too. Definitely has a concussion from the way she fell and the force with which she fell.

Bermuda was awesome! We did Restless Native catamaran. It was good. Other than that we pretty much did our own thing.

My son and his girlfriend was on that cruise and they did the catamaran that you did as well. They were on it when the eclipse occurred! They had a great week. They saw the show where that poor girl fell. Our thoughts are with her.

My son and his girlfriend was on that cruise and they did the catamaran that you did as well. They were on it when the eclipse occurred! They had a great week. They saw the show where that poor girl fell. Our thoughts are with her.

They were on it with us then!! LOL! Ask them about the "models" on board!!! :')