Is This a New Itinerary?

MBeamTX

We are booked on Serenade of the Seas for a 10-day Southern Caribbean cruise, departing April 29, 2006. It's the only 10-day cruise Serenade is doing next Spring as far as I can tell, and it doesn't even show up on some online TA web sites when you search for it. Also, it doesn't seem to be booking up very quickly - we snagged the much-coveted Grand Suite 1554. :D (Yaaaay!)

I'm wondering if this was a late addition/change to the sailing schedule? I don't have a printed catalog to check.

Happy cruising,

Susan

I don't know a darned thing for sure, Susan, but from your description, it seems to me that it may not be booking too quickly because it ISN'T on every agent's website! That may keep the present volume of inquiries and bookings down.

Have a great time........some day (when the kids are gone :D), I'll go on a longer cruise!

Carol

Thanks, Carol! It's a little more difficult to juggle a few extra days off from work to take a longer cruise, but at least I don't have school and other kids' issues to wrestle with, too. And it's worth it! We've only done one cruise longer than 7 days, but we're hooked. The one-week sailing we did last month just wasn't enough for us. :D

I'm hoping that some other CCers will take a look at the intinerary and decide to join us. It's 7 ports and 2 sea days, and we haven't been to most of the ports. Sometimes we just stay on the ship when it's in port and enjoy the quiet. We've been to St. Thomas, of course, but some of the other ports may lure us ashore: St. Maarten; Antigua; St. Lucia; Barbados; Aruba; and Curacao.

Less than 5 months to wait now, but who's counting? ;)

Happy sailing,

Susan

Archived