Need help with upgrading cabin.

vent1020

So, I currently have a 9 day cruise booked for March 2018 and we are staying in a mini-suite with balcony. We got the room for $1449 per person. Right now, they are listed at $1999 per person, so I feel like we got a good deal.

Here's my question/dilemma, we want to upgrade to a suite. Right now, the Penthouse with Balcony is $3299 per person. I called and there are 4 left. Do I book now? Should I wait and see if the price goes down? Is that a good price? Is there being 4 cabins left considered a lot or not that much for a cruise that is still 6 months away.

Any and ALL opinions on the subject would really help me out. One other question. If I do book now, do they still do it, where if the price goes down, they will refund you the amount of the difference or book you at the new lower price. I think I did that once YEARS ago. Thanks again for any input.

If you want the penthouse I would grab it. I am in an owners suite on March 2019 and the two garden villas on that same cruise are both sold out at over 7500/person so there is no telling. You could try for a bid to get an upgrade.

If you want the penthouse I would grab it. I am in an owners suite on March 2019 and the two garden villas on that same cruise are both sold out at over 7500/person so there is no telling. You could try for a bid to get an upgrade.

Thanks

So very hard to tell.

If 4 other people decide to book a suite in the next few weeks, you are out of luck. If nobody books em, somebody will get an upgrade.

Since there are so few full suites, it is really hard to tell.

As to current pricing, you really do not need to call. You can go online and a do a cruise booking search and see the prices yourself.