Other Cruise Ships in Port - Is this even possible

Alwayssomething

There are only two slips on Grand Turk. You can see them clearly if you use Google Earth.

It's another "Carnival Corp" only port similar to Mahogany Bay, Amber Cove.

MSC Divina was in port with us a few years ago in Grand Turk, so it's not used only by Carnival Corp. ships.

We are booked on the Conquest October 14th, I checked on ports.cruisett.com to see how many other ships would be in each of the 4 ports we were stopping in. It looks like only Grand Turk will have a boat other than us in port. I have never been on a cruise that didn't have other boats in the ports, is the link I went to outdated and is there a better place to get this information? Or are we really going to get lucky and have islands to ourselves this trip?

We're boarding the day you get off of the Conquest. I checked and we will only see the Pride in Grand Turk. I can't believe Nassau with only 1 ship in port. Either there will be nothing to do because no one will open up for just 1 ship or we will be able to do everything without crowds. Lines could be short at the Atlantis water park.

MSC Divina was in port with us a few years ago in Grand Turk, so it's not used only by Carnival Corp. ships.

A survey of the winter months shows multiple calls by Silversea, a Crystal, a Hapag-Lloyd, a Phoenix Reisen, and a Royal Caribbean, as well as the Carnival family of Costa, AIDA, Princess, HAL...EM

On of the first things I do after we book a cruise is to check what ships will be in port with us each day. If I see there will be multiple ships in port with us I usually reserve my excursions well ahead of time. If we're to be the only ship in port I'm more laid about reserving later.:ship::ship::ship::ship::ship:

We are booked on the Conquest October 14th, I checked on ports.cruisett.com to see how many other ships would be in each of the 4 ports we were stopping in. It looks like only Grand Turk will have a boat other than us in port. I have never been on a cruise that didn't have other boats in the ports, is the link I went to outdated and is there a better place to get this information? Or are we really going to get lucky and have islands to ourselves this trip?

Sometimes it works that way don't complain. It happened to us last week on the Splendor. Niiice!!

Wow! Grand Turk is one port where I would rather there only be one ship docked. I'll be on the Vista in a couple weeks, and have been wondering how Grand Turk is going to be with two ships because the Conquest will be also be there.