Dinner recommendations

mkeymse

HI All,

On the victory next week with my 14yr old son. We get in at noon (still trying to figure out an excursion) but my thought it so do something that ends around 6ish or so and then do some shopping and dinner. We leave at 10pm. His birthday is sept 3rd so we will be celebrating also:D. Any recommendations for something that is not too far away from the ship (since we will be cabbing it back at night) that is good food and a fun atmosphere but not necessarily a chain?

For pizza/Italian and great sunset view, ocean side table at Rolandi's. You used to get free entree for birthday person if you booked and notified in advance (facebook/text) of birthday, don't know if they are still doing it.

For pizza/Italian and great sunset view, ocean side table at Rolandi's. You used to get free entree for birthday person if you booked and notified in advance (facebook/text) of birthday, don't know if they are still doing it.

Oh I love Rolandis. Careful of the sauce that come with the bread. Super hot. I always tell myself to watch out for it but we'll you know how that goes lol

I would second Rolandi's - try to get there about 20 minutes prior to sunset and ask for a table that will allow for a view. The wine selection is decent and isn't a gouge. Pizza's good and so is the carpaccio. The wait staff is attentive. We always go there a couple of time on our land vacations in Coz. Another place - if it looks to be raining - is Guido's. Good Italian there as well - the wine list is a little more involved and expensive but the pizza is very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums