1 night pre cruise inexpensive hotel or condo in Miami in January....

Kidless cruiser

HI,

can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel or condo in Miami for 1 night pre cruise in January 2018? We need something walking distance to food as we are flying in. We will be arriving EARLY on a Sat morning and our cruise leaves on a Sunday at 4:00. we are also looking for suggestions on what to do Sat for fun?? There are 2 adults and 2 kids (10 & 12).

HI,

can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel or condo in Miami for 1 night pre cruise in January 2018? We need something walking distance to food as we are flying in. We will be arriving EARLY on a Sat morning and our cruise leaves on a Sunday at 4:00. we are also looking for suggestions on what to do Sat for fun?? There are 2 adults and 2 kids (10 & 12).

January is high season in South Florida. What is your definition of 'reasonably priced?"

I would try Hampton Inn in downtown Miami.

Prices pretty reasonable although as noted January is high season and we all have different views of reasonably priced.

It includes a nice breakfast.

It is within walking distance of many restaurants.

I would look at it and see if the pricing will work for you.

Keith

It depends on what is reasonably priced. If you give us the exact date and price range I would be more than happy to give you some suggestions.

With no car and a full day but wanting to keep the price down Downtown Miami and Brickell area will be your best bet. Very walkable, endless dinning options, shopping and things to do. I suggest for the kids to check out to new science museum in Downtown Miami. You can also take a boat tour around Biscayne Bay and check out Bayside Market Place. Getting around Downtown and Brickell is easy using the free Metromover system or just walking as its usually great to walk around that time of year. And kids will usually enjoy the metromover too (as odd as that sounds as its transit) its a autonomous train so kids tend to enjoy it and the views are great.