Havana, Cuba Port Area Map

We will be sailing to Havana, Cuba with RCCL in September and I have been searching for a port area map online and what I am finding is not very useful. Does anyone have a link to a good map? Or maybe a scan of a map that was given out on your cruise?

I would like to plan what we want to see that is within walking distatance of the port and a map of the area would help a lot.

Thanks!!

We will be sailing to Havana, Cuba with RCCL in September and I have been searching for a port area map online and what I am finding is not very useful. Does anyone have a link to a good map? Or maybe a scan of a map that was given out on your cruise?

I would like to plan what we want to see that is within walking distatance of the port and a map of the area would help a lot.

Thanks!!

go to google and put in map of Havana Cuba near cruise port. Then go to whats in port.

Thanks!!

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/cuba/havana-map.gif

havana-map.gif

Thats a nice map - thanks for posting. I found several before I went, but this one is clear and concise.

OP, just to get your bearings on this map, you will be docked just across the street from #19 - St Francis of Assisi cathedral and plaza. You will also get a very nice map from the ship - on card stock and quite detailed, not the cheesy shopping ones one gets at other ports.

Obispo is the main "shopping" street, and all the plazas, including Central Park and the Capitol, are walking distance.

If you have a smart phone, we found an app called maps.me, and with that- it will have you download a map of Cuba, and with the GPS on the phone- it works like Google maps.

Pretty cool.

You can also put points on it just like google maps (actually, using google maps, export the points, and then import them into the maps.me app.)

The Old Havana distances are not that much- as pointed out, you can walk to the capitol.

Thats a nice map - thanks for posting. I found several before I went, but this one is clear and concise.

OP, just to get your bearings on this map, you will be docked just across the street from #19 - St Francis of Assisi cathedral and plaza. You will also get a very nice map from the ship - on card stock and quite detailed, not the cheesy shopping ones one gets at other ports.

Obispo is the main "shopping" street, and all the plazas, including Central Park and the Capitol, are walking distance.

Thank you! I was hoping for a nice map when we get off the ship.

Thank you! After looking at the map.... I wondered where the ship docked.