Not seeing beverage package or dining package anywhere in my booking

I know that when I booked during the Free at Sea promotion, I selected the two perks as the UBP and SDP. When I check my reservation and the booking confirmation email, I don't see it listed anywhere. It makes me second guess whether I did something wrong. Do you remember seeing these "free at sea" items listed on your reservation?

Do you have your invoice where it shows you paid for the service charges on both packages? You can change your choices up until a few days before sailing so no problem if you call to change.

I thought I had selected it but I guess I hadn't!

I just called and they added the beverage and specialty dining no problem - and added the service charge too of course, but well worth it!

Good to know that it can be changed up to 3 days prior. :D

Do you have your invoice where it shows you paid for the service charges on both packages? You can change your choices up until a few days before sailing so no problem if you call to change.

I am so glad I ran across this board. I had been regretting picking the Shore Excursion Perk. I called today and had no problem changing it to the UBP

I'm having the same issue. We have 2 upcoming cruises booked. It shows up on our June 2018 cruise but not on our December 2017 cruise. It is on our confirmation but not on the NCL website. Our TA did call NCL and confirm it's there but it's still strange.

I guess if it doesn't show up, I'll just ask about it when we check in and show them the confirmation.

I'm having the same issue. We have 2 upcoming cruises booked. It shows up on our June 2018 cruise but not on our December 2017 cruise. It is on our confirmation but not on the NCL website. Our TA did call NCL and confirm it's there but it's still strange.

I guess if it doesn't show up, I'll just ask about it when we check in and show them the confirmation.

Can you contact NCL directly about this, or do they direct you back to your TA? I would be inclined to trust the TA but also nervous about things going wrong at check-in.