Excursion discounts

Kpollar2

Hello everyone I'm a first time cruiser. We have 37 days til we sail. I'm trying to get the best deals on some excursions. Does anyone know of any promo codes for the Carnival Pride that's deporting on Oct.8? Is there a separate company maybe to book excursions through that is cheaper? Carniva just seems so expensive for their excursions. Any help would be great

Thanks, Kathleen

Hello everyone I'm a first time cruiser. We have 37 days til we sail. I'm trying to get the best deals on some excursions. Does anyone know of any promo codes for the Carnival Pride that's deporting on Oct.8? Is there a separate company maybe to book excursions through that is cheaper? Carniva just seems so expensive for their excursions. Any help would be great

Thanks, Kathleen

Hi Kathleen

I am not sure what you are considering. Looking at your itinerary, your first two stops, Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are typically beach days. That can cost as little as nothing, considering the beach is right there when you get off the ship. Your third stop in Freeport, most people would just figure out what they would like to do and either take a taxi or a shuttle to wherever they are going to spend the day and pay their own way. No real reason for a "ship's excursion". You will find many on this site who say they won't even get off the ship in Freeport.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You can get a lot of information about the ports you will be visiting and what you can do while there if you look at the "port of call" threads on this site. Go to the "boards home" page and scroll down, you will see it. You can also search on internet site such as tripadvisor, or just do a general search such as "what to do in Freeport". Once you decide, come back to this site and ask other people's opinion on what you are considering. Also, don't forget to look at the threads dedicated to your cruise line.

hope this helps you get started

have a great cruise