Fantasy Question

lizzytish

We are cruising the Fantasy, leaving February 26 for a short Bahamas cruise and would like to hear from others who have cruised on this ship experiences. We love the beach and would like to hear of the best beaches to visit in Nassau/Paradise Island. What are the best night spots. We once were at Atlantis and do not want to do that a second time. Of course anyone else cruising that time?

We'll be on your cruise. I'm cruising with a big group of family members.

Our favorite beach/island was Blue Lagoon, but it's closed now. I've heard Blackbeard's Cay is nice. The Thriller powerboat excursion goes there. As for nightlife, we've only been to Atlantis, but plan to try Senor Frog's this time.

See you onboard.

We were on the 4 day Nov13-17 and in Nassau we toured Atlantis and ate lunch at Senor Frog's and did some shopping. Senor Frog's gets very crowded and loud (excessive drinking) at night so we tried it at lunch. Their food and margarita's are very good. If you're looking to party and do the beach, those that came back on the Yellow Bird were having a great time as they came into the port area. We could hear them up on the rear pool area where we were sunning. Have fun.

If you will go to the Board main page and look under Ports of Call and click on the Bahamas and do a search from there on Nassau you will get like a gazillion posts about it; things to do, places to go and people to see. Or my personal favorite: things to go, places to see and people to do. ;)

Just a suggestion ; )

Vanessa

Cabbage Beach in Nassau is a free sure-fire winner (IMHO) It's a quick cab ride ($4pp) and they do this thing on the beach that is so cool. For $10 for the day you get all the rum punch or pina collada in a half coconut that you can drink.

There are a couple guys that walk the beach doing this. When you want more you walk (stumble? stagger?) over to where their stand is and help yourself.

P1010762small.jpeg

Cuban cigar lovers (not me) will like the guy that comes around selling those too.

Oh and there's a beach there too....I think

Archived