Changing Itinerary?

JennieCoconut

Thanks bosco!

We are excited to go wherever we go! I just like to research and plan. I had some excursions in mind and I'm glad I didn't book them (they weren't thru NCL). So I'm hoping we hear before we board so I can plan some stuff.

Bermuda, San Juan and St Croix (which looks like it came out with very little damage) offer a lot and remember this about Bermuda: May-October

This is Bermuda's beach season when temperatures range from the high 60s to the mid-80s. A few days in Bermuda with a day or so in SanJuan and a day in Beautiful St Croix would be an excellent way to have lemons turned into lemonade.

bosco

I would be fine with that. We've been to Bermuda and love it!!! I was looking forward to st Thomas but we can try again if this trip doesn't take us there! No biggie.

Bermuda, San Juan and St Croix (which looks like it came out with very little damage) offer a lot and remember this about Bermuda: May-October

This is Bermuda's beach season when temperatures range from the high 60s to the mid-80s. A few days in Bermuda with a day or so in SanJuan and a day in Beautiful St Croix would be an excellent way to have lemons turned into lemonade.

bosco

We're cruising October 1st out of NYC on NCL Breakaway to the Bahamas. I'm not sure what is going to happen. We're thinking if the ports are damaged it will turn into either a Western Caribbean, Canada cruise or cancel altogether since Jose hasn't even hit yet.

***Our hopes and best wishes to anyone in the path of this terrible storm!***

Us too! I was thinking maybe Bermuda?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Us too! I was thinking maybe Bermuda?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never been to Bermuda, so that would be nice and I'm also hearing Puerto Rico wasn't heavily damaged so that maybe an option. In my opinion, they can skip Port Canaveral...that's technically just a shipping port and a gateway for Disney and Universal. Any Caribbean island would be fine with us, just PLEASE no Cozumel, we've been there so many times the locals know our names.

****Our thoughts and best wishes go out to the people in the path of these dangerous storms!****

Never been to Bermuda, so that would be nice and I'm also hearing Puerto Rico wasn't heavily damaged so that maybe an option. In my opinion, they can skip Port Canaveral...that's technically just a shipping port and a gateway for Disney and Universal. Any Caribbean island would be fine with us, just PLEASE no Cozumel, we've been there so many times the locals know our names.

****Our thoughts and best wishes go out to the people in the path of these dangerous storms!****

We did a Royal Caribbean Cruise from New Jersey a few years back that did Bermuda as well as a stop or two in the Caribbean. Two full days in Bermuda would have been better back then, but it was only one..

bosco

We did a Royal Caribbean Cruise from New Jersey a few years back that did Bermuda as well as a stop or two in the Caribbean. Two full days in Bermuda would have been better back then, but it was only one..

bosco

We almost did the RC out of New Jersey instead of the Breakaway, but the Unlimited Beverage Package included sold us.