Wed. 11/15 St. John's, Antigua

Thurs. 11/16 Castries, St. Lucia

Fri. 11/17 Basseterre, St. Kitts

Sat. 11/18 St. Thomas, USVI

Sun. 11/19 At Sea

Mon. 11/20 At Sea

Tues. 11/21 Arrive at NYC

Great!

I am on the November 11 sailing and still have. It received the email. When I sign in to my account it still shows the original itinerary as well. Has NCL changed the itinerary on anyone's account or is everyone else still seeing the original itinerary. Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am on the November 11 sailing and still have. It received the email. When I sign in to my account it still shows the original itinerary as well. Has NCL changed the itinerary on anyone's account or is everyone else still seeing the original itinerary. Just wondering.

Itinerary on NCL has not been updated as of yet. Check your spam for email. If it’s not there I would call. You should have gotten the email with the updated itinerary last friday

Just got it!! Anyone concerned about St. Thomas?🤔

I would be a little, but if you are talking Jan. that is almost 3 months away. Though the island will not be nearly back to normal, it might be open and have some interesting tours available plus snorkeling and shopping.

I would be a little, but if you are talking Jan. that is almost 3 months away. Though the island will not be nearly back to normal, it might be open and have some interesting tours available plus snorkeling and shopping.

Not Jan!! we are on Nov 11 Gem

Still haven't gotten the email but itinerary is updated to show Antigua but no other ports. Can't even book shore excursions because they aren't listed. Oh well, will just book once on board.

:cool:Now that we aren’t leaving until 6:00 does that mean boarding time is later? Just trying to figure out what time to get to the pier

Where did you see that we aren't leaving until 6:00? Very good question as to what time we would need to be on board. Hmmmm

Where did you see that we aren't leaving until 6:00? Very good question as to what time we would need to be on board. Hmmmm

i think the boarding time will be normal with the usually time. i have a feeling that extra 2 hours gives the ship plenty of time to re-fuel and restock the ship of provisions.

i think the boarding time will be normal with the usually time. i have a feeling that extra 2 hours gives the ship plenty of time to re-fuel and restock the ship of provisions.

I was thinking maybe they will be disembarking later. I was going to get to pier at 10am but don’t want to sit around waiting to board

I was thinking maybe they will be disembarking later. I was going to get to pier at 10am but don’t want to sit around waiting to board

Were coming in from MA. Thought we could now take our time getting into the city but DH wants to leave early. If we board the same time, I will sit by and have a vacation drink.