Pros and cons of 10 day + cruise?

bzc3743

The one-way cruises are all one leg of a B2B transpacific cruise - all either embarking or disembarking in Vancouver.

In 2018 there are only six one ways - three in April/May and three in September - on the Legend, Radiance & Solstice. I did not count the Noordam since it spends little time in Hawaii on the legs between Vancouver and Honolulu.

I am in the "hate sea days" group. If it was me, I would fly both ways so I can enjoy Hawaii instead of having to stand at the railing and stare at the sea. Different strokes etc.

DON

It's depressing enough having to board a plane for the mainland at the end of a week or two vacation on the islands. Four progressively colder sea days after being teased with only four partial days in Hawaiian ports is like a slow death.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

We've done the 7 days around the island and a day 10 one way on Solstice and are set to leave on Solstice again next week for a one way to Honolulu. I have absolutely no wish to spend my vacation time at sea. I'd much rather tag it on the end in Hawaii. Carnival, HAL (not always) Celebrity & RCL all do one ways from Vancouver In September and then head from Honolulu to Vancouver in the spring.