Menu

Sammi dee

My understanding is that it is totally excluded from the UBP.

Of course it is, as soon as I saw your reply the penny dropped. Champagne is excluded. I'll maybe go daft and actually pay for a couple [emoji16]

I just checked the T&C's and although it doesn't name champagne specifically I'm sure it is excluded.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Of course it is, as soon as I saw your reply the penny dropped. Champagne is excluded. I'll maybe go daft and actually pay for a couple [emoji16]

I just checked the T&C's and although it doesn't name champagne specifically I'm sure it is excluded.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stay in sunny Fife and have just booked our first ever NCL Cruise on the Sun to South America - woohoo! Your query reminds me of a lovely story about how feeling poor/badly off can be relative. The (former) Football Manager Ron Atkinson, a wee bit of a Bon Viveur, found himself between managerial jobs for longer than normal so did a Media Interview to earn some cash. Question: 'Are you noticing the financial pressure of being out of work, Ron?'. Answer: 'Certainly am. I'm down to my last 6 suits and I'm having to drink non-vintage champagne ...' :D