Mo Bay Help. Dr's Cave? M-Ville?

livingis2me

Our ship's itinerary has made a change and is now going to Mo Bay. I've never been. We have been to Falmouth a couple of times and used a tour operator to take us to Blue Hole. We are not looking to spend as much this time around. We'd be happy with a quick stop at M-Ville to try the slide and a couple of drinks after visiting Dr's cave. We were also hoping to get Scotchies, but it seems as if that is another cab ride. How is the Pork Pit in comparison? We loved Scotchies and about the only saving grace of stopping here was that.

Are Dr's cave, M-Ville and Pork Pit all within walking distance. If so, How much $ (US) for the cab to this area?

Thanks,

Ron

Yes, you can easily walk from Doctor's Cave beach to Margaritaville, and the Pork Pit. My wife and I did this in 2014. We took the shuttle from the pier to Doctor's Cave. I believe it was $5.00 each (the driver will try to convince you to stay on the bus and go on a tour with him). We stayed a couple hours at Doctor's and then walked the "hip strip" to M-Ville for a cocktail. The Pork Pit is very close. We had a great lunch there and then grabbed a cab back to the pier (again around $5 per person). It was a pretty cheap and fun day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...