Classic Drink Package ???

ready2cruzagain

Can I get a Cosmo on classic package at martini bar?

Martinis at the martini bar were a $ or so extra. Not sure what brand alcohol they used but the glasses are slightly bigger. I got Comos's at the other bars with no problem

my husband doesn't drink .. last cruise the premium package was included and we were able to order sparkling water in the dining room .. Our next cruise we have the classic package .. I have no problem with the water changing from Evian to what ever other brand they carry on board, but do you know if they have a standard brand for the sparkling water? We can always order a can of club soda... I did enjoy the premium package .. as it includes champagne and I don't see that as on option under classic ..but perhaps I can still order and only pay the difference. I agree, there are plenty of great brands on the classic package, and it includes the fresh juices and specialty coffees too ... so I don't think I will be upgrading .. but I have read comments from others that sometimes when you approach a bar tender to discuss an upgrade you can get a lower rate than the $10 per day +18% that is normally charged.