Craft Beer...

BeerNerd

DH took beer making courses in a local arts complex from Colin Presby who was hired by Carnival to start up and run Carnival’s Vista Brewery. As much as my DH would love to see the set up and taste the beer, he’d have to sail on Carnival to do it. :rolleyes:

https://learn.kegerator.com/carnival-cruise-brewmaster-colin-presby/

Thanks for the link. Nice wright up. I've been making my own beer for almost 30 years now. I suppose it is smaller than A Micro brewry, smaller than a Nano brewry. would that make it a Pico brewery?

I just Kegged a Coffee Porter and a 70 Ibu IPA this weekend. Looking to make a Russian Imperial Stout next.

dp

Thanks for the link. Nice wright up. I've been making my own beer for almost 30 years now. I suppose it is smaller than A Micro brewry, smaller than a Nano brewry. would that make it a Pico brewery?

I just Kegged a Coffee Porter and a 70 Ibu IPA this weekend. Looking to make a Russian Imperial Stout next.

dp

If only Royal would pay more attention to their beer selections, both draft and bottled.

While I wish they would go true craft, Royal's sister line - Celebrity - has shown better offerings are possible.

We sailed the Equinox in 2015 and this was the menu at their Gastrobar. I'm pretty sure we killed their supply of Lagunitas Little Sumpin and Pils. There were also a few other odds and ends beers that aren't shown here, but I'm guessing that was due to us being on the sailing directly after the TA. They also had some other Rogue that wasn't listed as well.

The passenger count on the Equinox is about where you'd be for the Voyager class ships and demand on something like the Freedom/Oasis/Quantum classes could be a real challenge. IMG_5952.jpg

*not my image, borrowed from thepreismans.com