Panoramic Oceanview Occupancy on Adventure

mrsaquashark

We are looking at the June 29, 2018 sailing of Adventure to Canada and New England and are interested in the Panoramic oceanviews for the extra space compared to the regular oceanview and balcony cabins. All but 4 show up on the deck plan with the symbol that a sofa bed is available, but when I search on the website, Royal is only permitting the remaining ones (with sofa beds) to be booked by parties of 2. Unfortunately, we are a party of 3 (me, DH, and DD who will be 1 at sailing time.)

I know these cabins aren't being installed until January, but is this an IT mix up, or might there be another explanation?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

Hi, we are booked on AOS Panoramic Ocean view room on July 20th 2018 sailing. I booked 2 months ago and was able to book 3 adults. I would like to change our room but I see what you are talking about and it will not let me change 3 adults to any other panoramic room. I have not called for fear they will say 3 adults was never allowed or something. Did you call and wheat did you find out?

as already been stated, it is most likely that the lifeboat capacity for the section those cabins are in is maxed out. which means even if a cabin can hold more than 2, the3y will not allow them to be booked for more than 2.

Although I understand what you are saying, we are already booked for 3 adults - what difference does it make if we just wanted to switch cabins in the same class IL?

• 4 months later...