Unlimited internet questions

eldrima

I'll be traveling on the Escape departing 9/23 and was considering purchasing the unlimited internet package. I don't have any experience with the internet but understand they upgraded it in the last year. Wondering if the bandwidth is strong enough for the following on the Escape:

- making Wifi calls from my cell phone back home

- streaming video (specifically want to connect to my Slingbox to watch my teams on Sunday while at sea)

Also, with the unlimited, do you get 1 login that you can use across multiple devices (only 1 logged in at a time)? I want to be able to use my laptop for work and then be able to switch over and use the internet for my phone but don't want to have to purchase 2 unlimited internet packages.

• One device logged in at a time.
  • I watched XFactor through a proxy server while on Epic, your Slingbox should be fine.
  • I made Skype and Facetime calls.

Thanks...this gives me enough confidence to buy it. I could deal with work on port days when my cell data works but have 3 sporting events I'd really like to see away from port.

Verizon used to offer an international package that worked on thr newer NCL shipps but quit offering it last time i sailed on Getaway and checked. I don't expect the NCL internet to be perfect or lightning fast but my experience with it 3 years ago was atrocious.