Adding countdown clock

stringo

This may be a very simple question but hopefully you can help.....I have been trying to add a couple of countdown clocks to my signature ...to no avail. As per instructions I copy & paste but the clock doesnt save to the signature. I used to have a few which have now gone & it has been a long time since I posted anything but I am still a bit perplexed with this. Thank you in advance of any help:confused:

OK it did work. I had the "show signature" thing unchecked on the Edit Options before. Now I wish I could get rid of the old cruises.

I had the same problem.. to delete, go the exit signature, go to your signature, highlight the one u want to delete, hit the X on the top of your signature box and then save,

• 4 months later...
OK it did work. I had the "show signature" thing unchecked on the Edit Options before. Now I wish I could get rid of the old cruises.

Ihave show signature ticked, but even when I generate the code, before copying and pasting, the preview is not showing.

Ihave show signature ticked, but even when I generate the code, before copying and pasting, the preview is not showing.

Hello,

I don't know the region's website you are using but here in the UK I had to edit the code that the countdown clock generated and replace .co.uk with .com then it worked.

Regards,

Cublet

(Late of cnr George & Margaret)

Hello,

I don't know the region's website you are using but here in the UK I had to edit the code that the countdown clock generated and replace .co.uk with .com then it worked.

Regards,

Cublet

(Late of cnr George & Margaret)

Great work Cublet. Mine had added .au in two places. I deleted the .au and up she came. I did some further testing and realised it was the .au against the clock component of the code that was the problem. I hope that this helps others. Of course, the Americans amongst us will have automatically defaulted to .com, so they would be wondering what the fuss is all about.

Regards,

Pawnsquared

Edited by Pawnsquared