Carnival Valor 9/9/17 5 Day Funtimes and Dining Room Menus!

MG99

These are great!!!! Thanks soooooo much. Future Valor cruisers will love this!!! :D :D :D

Thank you! I wished that I had this info before our trip so I figured it would be appreciated by other planners out there!

Thank you for sharing. Can I ask what excursions you did in Cozumel and Progresso if any?

No problem! In Cozumel, we did a two tank dive (we are both certified divers), and the reefs were absolutely gorgeous! So much coral and so many fish! In Progresso, we took the tour to Chichen Itza. The ruins were very cool to see but we wished we had more time to walk around, be prepared for long bus rides to and from the ruins...we still thought it was ultimately worth doing though!

Thanks so much!! Did you go to a beach in Progreso? If so, how was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My pleasure! I wish we had had time to check out Progresso more, but we took an all day excursion to Chichen Itza and didn't have a minute to spare. The beach looked sandy and clean as we drove by...don't quote me on that though lol!

No problem! In Cozumel, we did a two tank dive (we are both certified divers), and the reefs were absolutely gorgeous! So much coral and so many fish! In Progresso, we took the tour to Chichen Itza. The ruins were very cool to see but we wished we had more time to walk around, be prepared for long bus rides to and from the ruins...we still thought it was ultimately worth doing though!

Who did you use for your dive in Cozumel? We are thinking about trying a discovery scuba while there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

We don't sail till year end, so assuming NYE week will be somewhat different as far as meals and Fun Times. We don't join Roll calls on five day trips generally. It goes by tooooo fast! I tried to enlarge menus and they got hard to decipher. But thanks for trying!:cool:

Thanks for the reply. I think for sure we're going to do Chichen Itza, we're traveling with our 16 year old son, I feel it would be foolish to miss one of the wonders of the world!

• 2 weeks later...

I took the Carnival Valor on a 5 day cruise from September 18 (Monday) to September 23 (Saturday, the day we Disembarked), to Progresso and Cozumel. But our Dining Room Menus were DIFFERENT than these posted here. Unfortunately, I do not have copies of the Menus, but I know the ones posted here are NOT what I saw. So maybe they switch them up from time to time. The food was awesome, and our party of 7 people all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We went to Chankanaab Park in Cozumel, and in Progresso, we went to Merida nearby and explored the city. It is an AWESOME city, very colonial. The Main Street has so many historical landmarks. I recommend one of the bus tours to the area, which is a much, much better area than Progresso. Good shopping, good food, and better prices.

I took the Carnival Valor on a 5 day cruise from September 18 (Monday) to September 23 (Saturday, the day we Disembarked), to Progresso and Cozumel. But our Dining Room Menus were DIFFERENT than these posted here. Unfortunately, I do not have copies of the Menus, but I know the ones posted here are NOT what I saw. So maybe they switch them up from time to time. The food was awesome, and our party of 7 people all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We went to Chankanaab Park in Cozumel, and in Progresso, we went to Merida nearby and explored the city. It is an AWESOME city, very colonial. The Main Street has so many historical landmarks. I recommend one of the bus tours to the area, which is a much, much better area than Progresso. Good shopping, good food, and better prices.

Did you see any of the Playlist Production shows? Any thoughts if you did?

Thanks for giving us feedback on your experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk