Greenwich instead of Tower Bridge for JR 2018 - disappointment!

almostnewtocruise

To sum it up (as I see it): From all that has been written here, the conclusion can only be that while Azamara indeed had docked by the Tower Bridge in the past, probably even as late as 2012 (Olympics, Azjoy),

miriam

For the sake of accuracy - the cruise I mentioned was on Silversea (and the ship was smaller than Azamara's ships). I know I mentioned it in one of my posts.

• 1 month later...

Did I miss it or misread the original schedule? I thought that we were to dock in Greenwich at 1:00 pm, now I see that it is 5:00 pm. This is disappointing as we had plans in London that afternoon. By the way, we could live with the change from docking at London Bridge to Greenwich.

Bill

We have just received the notification for 17th June 2018 change to Greenwich which is now showing a 4.45 departure on 18th - a little earlier than originally planned. Im going to need to be up early if I want to see the Thames flood barrier close us (I remember seeing it being built and visiting it nearing completion on what turned out to be the day before my son was born but only seen it from above in the plane since.

I am sure we have had a previous notification we were leaving from Greenwich but the email is written in such a way that it is covering that base for anyone who did not - it is dated 31 October. Greenwich certainly shows on a copy invoice issued in July.

For the sake of accuracy - the cruise I mentioned was on Silversea (and the ship was smaller than Azamara's ships). I know I mentioned it in one of my posts.

Silversea have Tower Bridge sailings planned for 2018. We are booked to go to the West Coast of Norway from TB and back next July.

Tony - new to Azamara at the moment.