Epic November 18th '17

norcalman

Saw that too and we are slotted for Falmouth Jamaica on Tuesday now.

Looks like it will be

Sat - Sail away

Sun (11/19)- Sea Day

Mon (11/20) - Sea Day

Tues (11/210 - Falmouth

Wednesday (11/22) - Grand Cayman

Thursday (11/23) - Sea day

Friday (11/24) GSC

Sat (11/25) - Port Canaveral

Hoping Monday turns into a port day somewhere :-)

I think that we might hear this afternoon as NCL informed Escape passengers last Friday afternoon of their itinerary changes.

I can confirm Escape's changes for the 18th and we are shown in port at Falmouth on Monday. At one time, Port Jamaica site was showing Epic & Escape both in port the same day but I see now Epic is showing as Tuesday which Is actually nice so the port won't be slammed with two mega ships at once.

It's been confirmed... (check your email)

Sunday- Nassau

Monday- Sea Day

Tuesday- Falmouth

Wednesday- Grand Turk

Thursday- Sea Day

Friday- Great Stirrup Cay

Saturday back to Canaveral

This is inaccurate.

The email has arrived from NCL and shows:

Sat - Port Canaveral

Sun - Nassau, Bahamas

Mon- At Sea

Tues - Falmouth, Jamaica

Wed - George Town, Grand Cayman

Thur - At Sea

Fri - Great Stirrup Cay

According to the email this will be the schedule for the former Eastern Caribbean itineraries through the end of Feb 2018, at least.

a37b22fae8af6322b3de6e699b0285c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=PugsRuleATL&date=10-29-2017&text=&ship=Norwegian%20Epic

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=PugsRuleATL&date=11-5-2017&text=&ship=Norwegian%20Epic

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=PugsRuleATL&date=11-18-2017&text=&ship=Norwegian%20Epic

Awe man, I knew it was Grand Cayman but not sure why I put Turk!

This is inaccurate.

The email has arrived from NCL and shows:

Sat - Port Canaveral

Sun - Nassau, Bahamas

Mon- At Sea

Tues - Falmouth, Jamaica

Wed - George Town, Grand Cayman

Thur - At Sea

Fri - Great Stirrup Cay

According to the email this will be the schedule for the former Eastern Caribbean itineraries through the end of Feb 2018, at least.

a37b22fae8af6322b3de6e699b0285c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=PugsRuleATL&date=10-29-2017&text=&ship=Norwegian%20Epic

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=PugsRuleATL&date=11-5-2017&text=&ship=Norwegian%20Epic

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=PugsRuleATL&date=11-18-2017&text=&ship=Norwegian%20Epic

Exciting part is now planning excursions and activities.

Playing with doing Blue Lagoon at Nassau. My hubby usually likes to stay on the boat when in Nassau but we'll stay on the boat for Falmouth so maybe I can entice him off in Nassau. Looks like 4 boats in port at Nassau so busy but not swarmed like a few others days Nassau has there schedule with 6 ships.

We like the market in Falmouth so we'll probably go off to shop for an hour or so in the afternoon.

For Grand Cayman we will do an independent snorkel adventure. Happy to see only 3 boats in port (so far) for GC that day so crowds won't be so bad on the island and at snorkel sites.

And of course we will be enjoying a beach at GSC!

What are you all planning?

I have to kind of start over on what activities I want to do...want to do a dolphin swim if there are any available at any of our destinations. My internet is having spasms today, so it might not be a good time to try and book...might wind up doing something I don't want to do lol

well with this change in all the ports looks like we wont be having much time at sea. We done Nassau last August. Hiked down from port to a small tiki bar and hung out there for the day. Like $30 for a beach chair, food and any kinda drink you wanted in a coconut. looking forward to Grand Cayman. Not sure about Jamaica yet, haven't taken time to check to see what to do. We are traveling with a group of six so not many dull moments and never know where we'll end up. lol

Has anyone received word on the itinerary change for this trip? Every place we were going is decimated. I can't see us doing the Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral, but I could be wrong. Thanks in advance!

Give it time.

We have been to all of these ports so we will spend our time enjoying the relatively empty ship for the entire week. Only our 2nd NCL cruise and ship looks quite interesting. Any cruise is a great cruise in our book.