Thermal Spal Pass questions

tbo

We are on the 12/9 sailing on the Escape. We have booked an Aft balcony and instead of trying to bid on an upgrade we are opting to get the week long Thermal Spa Pass for each of us.

Is it better to buy ahead of time and do these normally sell out? How crowded does the spa get? Best time of day or night to go?

Neither of us have ever set foot in a spa, land or sea. Looking at the pictures, the pool and hot tub looks like it would be heaven. All tips, suggestions, and stories appreciated!

We always get the spa pass due to the fact that we usually book inside cabins and depending on the price a balcony cabin. The spa pass is a nice perk to have. Is best to buy it online, as stated above is 20 dollars cheaper however if they sell out which they may, when you are in the port and after you check in there is always a spa table set up with 2 people selling the passes and spa treatments, but you have to get them quickly because they sell out as well. The spa passes will be more expensive on board. Good luck and have fun. :D

My suggestion is to bring a plastic blow-up neck pillow (like the ones for traveling on a plane) I use it when laying across the thermal spa, sitting in the hot tub and even laying on the loungers. I always find my neck/head gets uncomfortable after a while and these work great! Sometimes I'll use two, one under each arm just to float around.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

I'm not really a spa type person but absolutely loved the Thermal Spa on the Escape.

Very peaceful on our sailing, not much activity.

The Hydrotherapy pool was heaven, whatever tired/stiff shoulder/back muscles you have will get loosened up. The force of water from the fountain is FANTASTIC!