Norwegian Dawn re-positioning November 3, 2017

Sunseeker810

I can't imagine that we wouldn't leave from Boston. I just wish that they would say where we are coming home from. Ports are booked so far in advance, so they must be having a problem with that. If they change it to Monday or Tuesday it will be a problem for the next cruise.

Did you speak to Janice? She is a supervisor

I spoke to Supervisor Janice and was not satisfied with her answer, so she bumped me up to Division Manager BillyBob.

He told me, unequivocally, that the 75 call threshold had been increased to 275 calls, or an equivalent number of emails.

I fully expect that NEW target will be progressively ratcheted upwards conjointly with our frustration.

I spoke to Supervisor Janice and was not satisfied with her answer, so she bumped me up to Division Manager BillyBob.

He told me, unequivocally, that the 75 call threshold had been increased to 275 calls, or an equivalent number of emails.

I fully expect that NEW target will be progressively ratcheted upwards conjointly with our frustration.

What a joke. I have no hotel and am scheduled to fly home on Monday. I better hit the buffet real hard before I leave, because God only knows how many nights I will be on the floor at the airport. That is, after I walk there!

No offense, but I read it and it doesn't help me when I am booked for three nights at the Embassy Suites and don't know if A. they will be open or B. if they are open how will I get from ship to hotel and then from hotel to airport? My friends on the Nov 17th Sun already go their revised itinerary.

Guess what. I just called again and was told that there is no Janice or BillyBob. What a surprise!!!

BillyBob just called me and said yes the number is now 375, but they can't all be by the same person. Duplicate calls from the same person subtract from the active count

i see on another thread Nov 12 san juan

Posted Today, 03:42 PM

I just received an itinerary change for the Nov. 12 sailing of the Dawn. Still going out of San Juan. Now going to Antigua and St. Croix rather than St Maarten and St. Thomas.

Fingers crossed we end in San Juan! We are booked for 2 nights in San Juan, hotel says they will be open November 1st. If the Nov 12th is still booked to leave San Juan it stands to reason we will be ending in San Juan, then the airport is the only remaining concern, but NCL wouldn't still leave from San Juan on the 12th if folks can't fly in...right?