Door Decorations

beachygirl1

I have made my own door decorations off internet. I print off image onto cardstock, laminate, and add magnets.

I always print the images onto magnetic paper. Cut them out and you are good to go.

On my last NCL cruise, my Univ of Florida Gator door magnets disappeared after the 3rd day. Not sure if it was a fan or a rival.:confused:

Mary Ann

We have magnets of each ship we have sailed on, plus magnets from each port. We take a marker to write the dates we visited. We also put up a white board which typically we conduct two to three polls each day (such as your favorite James Bond, Star Wars versus Star Trek, Which Harry Potter house would would the sorting hat place you in, how many cruises have you been on, etc.). Like other have said, great way to find your stateroom. Also we have received compliments on the polls. Seem that many people enjoy seeing the new question and seeing the responses.

Regarding buying stuff from the dollar store... We tried that with some different magnet items. The first layer of the door is not magnetic. So things didn't stick so well. Make sure whatever you are planning to stick on has strong magnets.

Regarding flowers on board. Just go to the Royals website and look at Royal gifts they have a nice selection of flowers for you to purchase with your credit card and they will be in your room on the first day have done it before and it works and they have a good selection

Sent from my iPhone using Forums