Tried MSC .....Great Ships but worst Management Staff EVER!

Coochuck

I am happy to report that I got a call today from someone at MSC. They were able to make good on the original deal that I was presented with while booking on board. My faith in MSC has been restored and I look forward to cruising with them again.

I am happy to report that I got a call today from someone at MSC. They were able to make good on the original deal that I was presented with while booking on board. My faith in MSC has been restored and I look forward to cruising with them again.

Glad to hear that. Happy sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope my situation works out as well. I was on the September 2nd sailing also. On the last night on board I attempted to book a future cruise on the Seaside. I was told the date I wanted was not open for sale yet. I knew this t be untrue, as I had already arranged for a Group on that sailing and the date is offered on the MSC web site. They talked me into booking another date, and was told I could change my date with no problem.

After being back a few weeks I called to change the date and had no problem. They did have a problem with the 25% off certificate, but told me that it would be processed manually within a couple of days. I will give them until Monday and check on it. But the onshore department was great to work with, the on board Future Cruise Consultants, not so much.

I hope my situation works out as well. I was on the September 2nd sailing also. On the last night on board I attempted to book a future cruise on the Seaside. I was told the date I wanted was not open for sale yet. I knew this t be untrue, as I had already arranged for a Group on that sailing and the date is offered on the MSC web site. They talked me into booking another date, and was told I could change my date with no problem.

After being back a few weeks I called to change the date and had no problem. They did have a problem with the 25% off certificate, but told me that it would be processed manually within a couple of days. I will give them until Monday and check on it. But the onshore department was great to work with, the on board Future Cruise Consultants, not so much.

I agree with your assessment of the Future Cruise Consultant on that particular cruise. She should be fired...and I don't say that lightly.