MOVIESlatest

seamwoman

I've been keeping track of the ones that have been mentioned for the last 2 months.

I'm sure some of them may already be gone.

Gifted

Miss Sloan

Finding Dory

Beauty and the Beast

La La Land

The Zookeeper's Wife

Fences

Logan

Wilson

The Great Wall

The Boss Baby

Now You See Me 2

Hidden Figures

Eddie the Eagle

Grease

The Batman Lego Movie

Kong: Skull Island

The Founder

Thanks for the list! My DH is going to record some movies for the cruise and this will help. Karen

My reason in tracking them is to NOT watch them ahead of time so they'll be new to me on the ship. It always provides entertainment for when there's nothing else of interest.

My reason in tracking them is to NOT watch them ahead of time so they'll be new to me on the ship. It always provides entertainment for when there's nothing else of interest.

I'm guessing that her husband will use this list to make sure he records things that are not being shown :D (Speaking from experience, as the wife of a guy who's favorite pastime is movie watching, preferably on the balcony of a ship)

I'm guessing that her husband will use this list to make sure he records things that are not being shown :D (Speaking from experience, as the wife of a guy who's favorite pastime is movie watching, preferably on the balcony of a ship)

For me I still take movies that will be shown on the ship (Royal or Regal) since mine include subtitles which for some movies are almost a necessity and the ones broadcast on the ships rarely include them.

Especially the movies from the UK. I can't understand hardly anything. ;)

Not sure if all ships are the same, but this is on Ruby (our sailing on 10/14):

ORIGINAL PRODUCTION SHOWS

ONBOARD MEDIA

• War for the Planet of the Apes. PG-13, 2 hrs 20 min. Starring: Andy Serkis, Woody Harrelson, Steve Zahn
  • Wonder Woman. PG-13, 2 hr 21 min. Starring: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Houston

GUEST ENTERTAINERS

• Phil Tag.
  • Cheaza.

ACTIVITIES

OKTOBERFEST

• Pull on your lederhosen and grab a stein of beer. It's time for Oktoberfest! In our onboard celebration, polka music fills the air, leg-slapping dancers perform in Bavarian garb and the "kinder" can try their hand at pretzel making.